On my worktable this week:
- Hottie covers in a bunch of happy colours
- A small selection of teeny-tiny shoes.
- Purses made from recycled wool and hand embroidered with wildflowers
- Warm, sweet vests made from recycled wool and lined in soft cotton. I really enjoy hand embroidering them quietly in the evenings, then sewing them up the next afternoon while our little girl naps.
- A pair of toadstool indoor shoes for a little boy.
What 's on your worktable this week?
PS: You still have some time to enter the giveaway for my Mr Bear Branches Winter Coat right here!
Linking up with Leonie's Show & Tell, and My Creative Space